Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time for Goodies!

Monika here. At the risk of Amy murdering me for posting this, I wanted to address questions I've received from so many of you.

Everyone keeps asking what they can do to help. Amy's dad and family in Hawaii are hosting a big fundraiser to help cover some primary expenses and Amy isn't about to willingly accept any direct financial assistance, but there are things she needs or would enjoy that she won't necessarily do for herself.

I've started collecting some of these in a wish list through Amazon. If you don't know how this works, Amazon actually lets you link to items from all over, not just through their site. As you browse the list, you'll notice comments on the right side that tell you why each item is on there.

Here's the list:
http://amzn.com/w/1JCCJFUWACXFG

It will change periodically, as different needs/wants arise or are met, so I've added the link to the sidebar for your convenience.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, or for Amy's address. If you don't have my email (putting them out on blogs is just inviting tons of spam!), comment here and someone will be sure to answer you.

Side note:
I saw Amy yesterday for the first time since she did the buzz cut. Without bias, I have to say that she is honestly radiating beauty. Something about the cut just makes her eyes and cheekbones pop. Might have to try convincing her to leave it that way. :)

2 comments:

  1. Monika you are a blessing !! Thank you so much for taking such good care of Amy and supporting her through all of this and taking care of those of us who are so far away and want to know how to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the buzz cut brings out all the beautiful features she got hidden under the layer of hair around her cheek bone

    ReplyDelete