Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wig Shopping



Hi Team,
Don't have a whole lot of time to post right now b/c I need to get ready to go pick up my friend Michelle at the airport (Yay!!) but thought I'd post a few fun pics from wig shopping yesterday. I tried on a bunch of wigs, but to be honest it was about what I expected from a "free" wig bank... a lot of them were matted and looked very wiggy, and/or had big holes in the scalp area that just looked weird. I only found one that actually looked well-made, somewhat updated of a style and real enough that I could brush it out and maybe pin the bangs and look somewhat decent in public. Perhaps I'll play more and go to a shop to look at other ones, but not sure how much $$ I would actually spend on it since I really don't mind going bald or wearing a scarf or hat most of the time.

Here are the pics - The blonde one is the one I took home. My friends Monika and Addie were playing w/ the wigs with me, so you can get an idea of what some of the other ones looked like. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Let me know if blondes gave more fun! That wig looks super sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blondes do have more fun!!! That is my totally unbiased opinion of course! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blonde look is good on weekends! Make it the Weekend Wig! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! LOVE the blonde wig! Does it change your personality, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol yes! To all of the above, more fun, totally can make up a fun personality to go along with it~ Figured I should try something new, why not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy it was great to meet you. You have a an incredible spirit. I am a little disappointed that my wig pic didn't make the cut, but maybe you were doing me a favor. If you ever need a summary of any nursery rhymes or children's stories (Jack and the Beanstalk) let me know.

    ReplyDelete