Friday, April 23, 2010

First week DOWN

Hi Team,

Ok so it's not a whole week yet but I'm counting this as my first week because I say so. I am still really really sore today, mom suggested it might be from my menopause symptoms but man my back is sore, who knows what its from! The nice nurse Anna from Dr. Liu's office called me to see how I was doing today~ when I told her I had gotten sharp pains down my arm from the IV site for the next few days, I had to go in to get that checked out as I guess that's not a normal symptom. They said everything is fine and it's just my vein getting irritated from the chemicals. I'm irritated too, ha! They gave me a few tips (drink water, use a heating pad) to avoid it, but it may just happen every time we'll see.

I have about gotten to the point now where I'm sick of talking about how I feel and am hoping that the Saturday (tomorrow) will be the turning point of when I start feeling more energetic.

My revelation for last night was that this is going to be a fun/challenging time of reflecting on my life and really seriously thinking about what it is that I want to do in life. As opposed to doing what is expected of me in life, which I have always done. There may be some overlap, but this is one of those experiences that bears the privelidge and weight of some serious introspection and freedom to act on it. Although it seems very unlucky to go through cancer and chemo at age 28, I do think that it's a very very fortunate thing to have the kind of experience that allows you to live life for what you WANT to live it at the age of 28 rather than in your 50's and you've already done all this stuff you didn't want to.

On that note I have also posted a pic from my trip to Japan in 2007, found it along the road, walking to my guest house in Kyoto for the night. Not sure if I originally took the pic because I liked the quote or was just so thrilled to have some english I could read :)



Love,

Amy

7 comments:

  1. that's a good way of looking at it, but i've always admired how you have lived your life--by your own rules, going after what you want, and living life to the fullest. and of course, saying yes to any crazy thing i suggest (although i kind of regret we didn't do the fire limbo when the bar was at 10 feet, but i'm sure our parents are happy we didn't do that! we could always go back....). you have this amazing attitude about life (not to mention awesome personality) that i often call upon to get help with my problems. so when you say that you're going to kick cancer ass, i know it's a done deal. nothing stops you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad says: My take on your comments is that you have always exceeded any expectations that we could ever have had for you as parents by a wide margin. I could not be more proud of the woman you have become. Just one example is your being able to see the blessings of this very hard experience and share it on your own terms in a way that is so inspiring. As to looking forward to the future with more passion and spunk, I say YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, Hang in there, sorry for your pain and I hope today has been a better day for you. Your outlook on life is truly inspirational. Keep it up. David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy keep up the great attitude! We are here rooting for you!

    Love
    Uncle Steve and Aunt Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,

    I am not going to ask you how you feel- I don't want to hear your excuses on why I beat you so bad in B-Ball. Your attitude is great and uplifting- I think it great you get the opportunity to reflect on what you want- I had that chance with the old broken leg and I would not trade it for anything.

    I am goign to have 3 Margaritas for you tonight ( I know that is what you would want) and I will add some mexican to that ;)

    Love ya- talk to you soon

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS... is a beautiful and very insightful post. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete