Thursday, April 22, 2010

Learning my Limits

Hi Team,

Yesterday mom and I got out of the house to go pickup some veggies and got a 20 block walk in - some pictures of Lafayette Park in SF and me modeling my first hat that I bought at Target the other day (ok, try to imagine it with no hair... although I really don't want to, definitely haven't come to terms with that stage of the process yet).

Although it was wonderful to get out of the house and get some fresh air, I was knocked out at 9pm last night and couldn't get a good night's rest because I kept waking up so sore, felt like I'd been hit by a bus. I told mom that and she of course goes into the story about her good friend who actually WAS hit by a bus, but is thankfully doing well now.

I forgot to mention the other day that although I haven't gotten "official" results of the MRI yet, I did get a very nice email from my surgeon/Dr. Langer the other day saying that she had seen the results of the MRI, showing that the tumor is confined to the breast and "very treatable." Basically I'm taking this to mean that the initial signs of the MRI show that there is no lymph node involvement (although this won't be final until they actually do surgery) and no spreading.
Another good friend of mine asked me how this whole ordeal started, and I realize that this may be a good time for a nice PSA - do your breast self-exams! That is how this whole ordeal started~ maybe too much information, but for the sake of hopefully helping someone... I had switched my birth control last October from the pill to a non-hormonal IUD, and anytime you switch hormones, weird stuff can happen, so I didn't think much of it at first when I felt the smallish knot (around Jan/Feb). I went on a (wonderful!) 3 week trip to Asia with my friend Michelle and promised myself that if the lump was still there after a month or two, I would get it checked out. Not only was it still there, but it was definitely more pronounced, and that was the beginning of the story... so if you feel anything you think might be weird/abnormal, get it checked out! Don't debate over it or wait to do it!

Love,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Or have someone else do them for you! Gotta say, kinda fun to have a reason to feel Amy's boobs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad says: I so much wish I could be there to hug you. But talking to you today was the next best thing. Hey does that PSA qualify for man boobs too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With your amazing smile and hott ass, no one will notice your hair especially with awesome hats like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete